VSBookmarks is a numeric bookmarks extension for Visual Studio.
Provides up to nine enumerated bookmarks for every text editor tab. All of them are accessible by shortcuts or via a context-menu (right-click and see for VSBookmark submenu).
- Ctrl-Shift-[1..9] - set, change or remove a bookmark (you will see an appropriate digit on the left margin of the editor area);
- Ctrl-[1..9] - go to a previously set bookmark.
If some of these shortcuts are already used by any other global commands VSBookmark won't be able to hook them. In this case the following wiil help:
- go to Tools -> Customize -> <Keyboard...> button;
- type in a filter “VSBookmarks” (without quotes);
- choose a command that relates to unavailable shortcut;
- assign a shortcut.
VSBookmarks can be installed via Visual Studio or downloaded at Marketplace.
1.2 Fixed: Can't type left curly bracket using german keyboard layout
1.3 Added: Visual Studio 2015 support
1.4 Fixed: Exception when editing T4 Text Templates
1.5 Added: Visual Studio 2017 support
1.6 Fixed: Errors in Visual Studio 2015
1.7 Added: Visual Studio 2019 support