XBackBone is a simple, self-hosted, lightweight PHP file manager that support the instant sharing tool ShareX and *NIX systems. It supports uploading and displaying images, GIF, video, code, formatted text, and file downloading and uploading. Also have a web UI with multi user management, past uploads history and search support.
All the installations, configuration, and usage instructions are available in the GitHub Pages:
- Supports every upload type from ShareX.
- Config generator for ShareX.
- Low memory footprint.
- Multiple backends support: Local storage, AWS S3, Google Cloud, Azure Blob Storage, Dropbox, FTP(s).
- Web file upload.
- Code uploads syntax highlighting.
- Video and audio uploads webplayer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files preview page.
- Bootswatch themes support.
- Responsive theme for mobile use.
- Multi language support.
- User management, multi user features, roles and disk quota.
- Public and private uploads.
- Logging system.
- Share to Telegram.
- Linux supported via a per-user custom generated script (server and desktop).
- Direct downloads using curl or wget commands.
- Direct images links support on Discord, Telegram, Facebook, etc.
- System updates without FTP or CLI.
- Easy web installer.
- LDAP authentication.
- Registration system.
- Automatic uploads tagging system.
- Tag uploads with custom tags for categorization.
- ... and more.
If you discover a security vulnerability within XBackBone, please send an e-mail to Sergio at firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
This software is licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0, available in this repository. As a "copyright notice" it is sufficient to keep the small footer at the bottom of the page, also to help other people to learn about this project!