- filed data and time refactored not use bootstrap and no mootools
- Fields templates now have parameters
- More collapses of unwanted parameters
- Field upload now have default file selector many fixes
- Whatever filter you apply you will see the filter reset button
Weekends spent to update packer. It is totally revised.
- Changed how users are transferred
- Optimized installation process
- New parameter to pack field templates
A new packer will work only with Cobalt 9 to create a package and to install.
- A usually many fixes.
- Upload field updated supports edit title and description and better style
- Mass change is back! Only one function is for now, but I was working on general flow. Now only add new mass change functions.
- More conditional fields
- Now the package is a single installation including everything you need including media pack
- Quick start
- Dependable fields in parameters hide not needed values
- A lot of fixes
Do not forget to update MEDIA pack
After a long time, I started to work on the new Cobalt version. I am set to keep my promise on Cobalt 9 delivery.
- All tags and list autocomplte are changed to new bootstrap-tags library
- Import revised. Works much better with JSON.
- All uploads fields are changed to use Flow library instead of mootools
- Tools section revised. Now tools are part of cobalt not a plugin. File cleanup tool refactored.
- A lot of other refactors and bug fixes
- fix - video field play uploaded videos
- fix - language keys
- fix - toolbar layout in 3d party templates.
- add - hide unused parameters
- fix - save duplicate items
- fix - fields cancel button
- enhance - mention script in textarea.
- Added admin group in global config
- Fix warnings on emerald group
- Fix fatal error on new article submission
If you just joined install media pack from previous release.