Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version brings better settings pages and a better conversations list with pinned messages supported! There are also a number of bug fixes included.
- New Settings will now sync to your phone
- Fixed Pinned Messages will now stay at the top of the conversation list
- Fixed Messages will now be marked as read more reliably
- Enhanced New animations on: Sending, Refresh, and over all smoother animations
- Fixed No more jumping scroll behavior when receiving a new message
- New Added round message bubbles (apparently those were never here?)
- Fixed Multiple notification stream issue
Fixes from v2.x.x
- Light years faster
- Is now a Progressive Web App
- Better theming support
- Better image/multimedia support
- Websocket Notifications updating
- Smaller Code base
- Never has to be reloaded.
Adds support for everything but
- Sending images (3.1)
- Composing a new message (3.1)
- Blacklist/Scheduled Messages (3.2?)
This version adds comprehensive theming identical to what is available on the full app and klinker webapp.
Additionally, PulseClient now supports displaying all media.
initial second beta release of the Vue framework rewrite. The initial release had a bug. That bug is fixed. A live version can be found at https://pulse-beta.serubin.net
Why did this rewrite occur?
This aims to create a faster and real time client for PulseSMS. VueJS offers a framework for the "Single Page App" or "Async" app that PulseClient aims to be. Additionally, VueJS adds the ability create a full-fledged Progressive Web App.
Similar the original version of PulseClient, this aims to fill in the features and add the consistency and speed that the original web client lacks.
What features does this version have
Because this is a beta release, not all of the features that are currently available in version V2.x. The features currently supported can be found under the "Basic Functionality Milestone"
Version 3.x of PulseClient will support native apps, however I'm not releasing any beta apps yet. Please use the web broswer for now.