The ServiceBase and RestServiceBase classes provide use-ful base classes for your web services to inherit from.
- Handles C# exceptions and serializes them into your Response DTO's so your clients can programatically access them
- If you have a IRedisClient installed, rolling error logs will be maintained so you can easily see the latest errors
- base.ResolveService() - let's you access a pre-configured instance of another web service so you can delegate required functionality
- base.AppHost - Accesses the underlying AppHost letting you inspect its configuration, etc
- Reduces the boiler-plate by already implementing all REST operations so you don't have to e.g. IRestGetService
Generic DTO types useful for all web services. e.g. ResponseStatus is where C# exceptions get injected into