Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- added "Last Posts" search link to the index which allows you to view the latest posts via /latest. (example)
- added warning to FAE CP when performing an operation such as installing, updating, etc. This will help prevent accidental data loss caused by navigating to another page during an operation.
- Fixed endless redirections on the mobile version that was caused by a script that disables the mobile version. This script has been updated to reflect the changes made by Forumactif.
- Added Allow newsletters "Popular contents" to profile preferences which was missing prior. This will allow your members to un/subscribe from/to the popular contents newsletter.
- Updated the profile_add_body template to include the data export option in the edit profile page. This will allow members to download the information and content that they have published on the forum.
- Updated the v1.2.8 update file to include a condition that checks the template for changes before making modifications. This will prevent duplicate template modifications, in the event the founder has already made the necessary changes.
Important: It is recommended that you check the agreement template (Admin Panel>Display>Templates>General>agreement) for duplicate entries, if you made modifications to it prior to updating to v1.2.8. More simply you can check the /register page on your forum for duplicate agreement checkboxes. If present, you can correct this mistake by reinstalling the agreement template from the repository here.
If you haven't updated to v1.2.8 yet, you should be fine as this mistake has been resolved. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.
- Changed submit feedback footer link
Due to FM Design closing down, the feedback link has been switched to the github repository. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please see this page.
Support information for Forumactif Edge has also been updated, since I wont be readily available to help people anymore. Please see this article if you need help with Forumactif Edge.