Some fooling around with a game idea.
Very rudimentary input and output via the console with the player being represented by the @.
Movement in the x, y, and z directions are possible, as long as there are no walls (#) in the way. After the first keystroke, the views on each axis, from the @'s perspective, are represented by horizontal lines. The @ has no peripheral vison, only directly forward and back on each axis.
- h - One block lower on the x axis
- l - One block higher on the x axis
- j - One block lower on the y axis
- k - One block higher on the y axis
- J - One block lower on the y axis
- K - One block higher on the y axis
- q - Quit