SexyCam - Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency.
Shell script to install a SexyCam Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04.
Use it at your own risk.
To run a SexyCam Masternode, you need two things : A cold wallet on your computer and a Masternode wallet running on a Virtual Private Server (VPS) We highly recommand using Vultr provider as their performance/cost ratio is optimal for masternode hosting.
Following specifications are required:
- Ubuntu 16.04,
- 1GB RAM,
- 25GB SSD,
Choose the plan costing 5$/month.
Once your server is installed, connect to it as root user with credentials Vultr sent you.
VPS installation for version 1.0
Enter the following commands in your terminal :
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SexyCamCrypto/MN-Installer/master/mn-installer.sh bash mn-installer.sh
VPS server setup is complete, be careful not to lose the masternode config informations displayed on screen at the end of the installation process.
Desktop wallet setup
Now you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps:
- Open the SexyCam Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 1000 SXY to MN1. You need to send all 1000 coins in one single transaction.
- Wait for 20 confirmations.
- Go to Help -> "Debug Window - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash TxIndex
- Alias: MNAlias use whatever name you want, no space character.
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT you VPS IP address and port
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- TxIndex: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Select your MN and click Start Alias to start it.
- Alternatively, open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode alias false MNAlias
- Login to your VPS and check your masternode status by running the following command to confirm your MN is running:
sexycam-cli masternode status
Usage on the SexyCam Masternode VPS:
sexycam-cli masternode status sexycam-cli getinfo sexycam-cli mnsync status
##Check/Start/Stop SexyCam commands, run one of these as root user
systemctl status sexycam #To check if sexycam service is running systemctl start sexycam #To start sexycam service systemctl stop sexycam #To stop sexycam service systemctl is-enabled sexycam #To check if sexycam service is enabled on boot