Collection of scripts to watch youtube videos in a terminal or tty
I am working on dependency recognition and installation for the main distributions as well as some others, all taken care of inside the script itself. As it is, here they are:
- Detect resolution for output
- Fix dependency installation - syntax errors
- Streaming rather than downloading (if even possible)
- Windows/Mac OS X versions
- I don't own a Mac so i can't do that myself. I will eventually be able to work on Windows though.
Systems with dependency-check compatibility
NOTE: All distributions are compatible with this script, but users of these systems can have the libraries and programs they need installed by the script instead of manually.
- Debian jessie/sid (certain packages are not available in wheezy or squeeze)
Usage asciitube.sh [options]
Options: -c Use libcaca for colorized ASCII output -b Use aalib for black and white ASCII output -s Search query (surround in quotes if there is a space)