NextJtag reporting through Telegram!
This is just a little helper tool to query temperatures and voltages on-the-go.
The Python Telegram Bot can be installed via pip, so that's easy enough :)
- Make sure the requirements are set.
- Just grab latest
- Then run
pip install python-telegram-bot
- Add the files to the folder containing nextjtag.exe
- Make a Telegram bot
- Install Telegram (Desktop, phone, wherever)
- Create a new bot: https://core.telegram.org/bots
- Go down to step 6 for BotFather instructions
- Take note of your new bot's token
- Replace the token in nextjtag_telegram.cfg
python nextjtag_telegram_main.py! (Or use the included batch file)
The bot supports two commands:
nextjtagby itself. Queries all devices.
nextjtag -a -t -v. There's some extra formatting instructions in the script to make it mobile friendly.
This is a little pet project of mine. If it's helpful in anyway, I take beer donations ;)