Readme file for UserProfile.MIMSync toolset
This solution provides a set of powershell commandlets to set-up Microsoft Identity Manager sync engine with SharePoint and to kick off sync on-demand. Commandlets included in this tool should help in following scenario:
- Customers setting up SharePoint 2016 on-prem farm from scratch can use the tool to set-up initial mapping for default user profile properties to corresponding properties in Active Directory.
Detailed step-wise documentation is provided in the repository.
- SharePoint 2016 on-premises - new deployments
Documentation in the repository calls out prerequisites, such as:
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2016
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 Update
- SharePoint Connector for FIM
|MIM-Sync Tools||Craig Martin|
|1.0||November 11th 2015||Initial release|
THIS CODE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
For detailed description of scenarios and steps, please refer to following documentation in TechNet.
- Install Microsoft Identity Manager for User Profiles in SharePoint Server 2016
- Deploy a new Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) server for User Profile Sync in SharePoint 2016