This sample shows how to add download multiple files functionality to SharePoint document libraries.
- Office 365 Multi Tenant (MT)
- Office 365 Dedicated (D)
- SharePoint 2013 on-premises
|Core.DownloadMultipleFilesJS||Antons Mislevics (Microsoft)|
|1.0||June 2nd 2016||Initial release|
THIS CODE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Download All – initiates separate downloads for selected files (including files in subfolders);
- Download All as Zip – generates ZIP file containing all files and subfolders, and initiates download.
The sample relies on the following 3rd party libraries:
Running the sample
The sample is implemented as a console application that automates deployment. The following steps must be completed in order to run the sample:
- Create new site collection based on standard Team site template.
- Open Visual Studio project and update values for
- Run the project.
- Check new ribbon buttons in document libraries.