Welcome to the SharePoint Framework!
The SharePoint Framework (SPFx) is a page and part model that enables client-side development for building SharePoint experiences. It facilitates easy integration with the SharePoint data, and provides support for open source tooling development.
This repository contains the raw documents published to docs.microsoft.com site.
Questions & Help
Feel free to use Issues list to report us potential issues around the SharePoint Framework or gaps in our documentation. You can also submit directly pull requests towards our documentation.
SharePoint Framework Releases
February 15, 2018
- SPFx v1.4.1 See the release notes here
December 7, 2017
- SPFx v1.4. See the release notes here
September 25, 2017
- GA of Extensions and SPFx v1.3.
June 6, 2017
- Dev Preview of extensions is available. See the release notes here
Feb 22, 2017
- GA is available. See the release notes here
Jan 9, 2017
- RC0 is available. See the release notes here
Aug 17, 2016
- Drop 1 is available. See the release notes here
Updates & Feedback
To keep track of improvements to the Office 365 Framework, please take a look at:
- If you find issues or have new ideas and suggestions for SharePoint Framework, make sure you submit them here.
- SharePoint StackExchange (please use #spfx, #spfx-webparts, and #spfx-tooling tags)
- SharePoint Developer group at Microsoft Tech Community
- SharePoint Developer UserVoice
The SharePoint Framework is now generally available at Office 365.
We look forward to seeing what you build! Please tweet us at @OfficeDev, @OfficeDevPnP or @SharePoint with the #SPFx tag!