Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the SharePoint Framework!
The SharePoint Framework (SPFx) is a page and extension model that enables client-side development for building SharePoint experiences. It facilitates easy integration with the SharePoint data and provides support for open source tooling development.
Please check the latest documentation around SharePoint Framework from docs.microsoft.com.
If you find issues or have new ideas and suggestions for SharePoint Framework, make sure you submit them here. We’ll also be monitoring #spfx, #spfx-webparts, and #spfx-tooling at SharePoint StackExchange as well.
- Setup your Office 365 Tenant
- Setup your Machine
- Go build your first web part
- Go build your first Extension
Join on bi-weekly SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group community calls with latest on SharePoint Framework from engineering and live demos from both Microsoft engineering and from community members.
- Download invite for the bi-weekly call from https://aka.ms/sppnp-js-sig-call (recurrent .ics)
Updates & Feedback
To keep track of improvements to the Office 365 Framework, please take a look at:
- If you find issues or have new ideas and suggestions for SharePoint Framework, make sure you submit them here.
- SharePoint StackExchange (please use #spfx, #spfx-webparts, and #spfx-tooling tags)
- SharePoint Developer UserVoice
- 1.5.1 Release notes - 25th of June 2018
- 1.5 Release notes - 5th of June 2018
- 1.4.1 Release notes - 15th of February 2018
- 1.4 Release notes - 7th of December 2017
- 1.0 (GA) Release notes - 23rd of February 2017