To speed up the evaluation of DeepCamera platform, SharpAI Dev Team developed an Application to use Android Camera instead of surveillance camera, remove hardware dependency will speed up the evaluation procedure for developers.
There would be some issues caused by Camera quality on the device, it always has better result if replace Android camera to surveillance camera but still, our Android AI camera is state-of-the-art production leveraging AutoML for Edge devices.
Following is what you need to do:
- Install DeepCamera AI monitor on Android, built from 1.3 release of DeepCamera_Android. https://github.com/SharpAI/DeepCamera/releases/download/1.3/DeepCamera_1.3.apk
- Install mobile app to receive notification, name/labelling people(Beta test)
- To show recognition status on device
- Changed package name to org.sharpai from com.termux
- Update deep camera source code package to the tag of 1.3
- After system setup, if the camera preview doesn't show up, you just need restart the application.
- If system setup failed, need clear the data of application and run again.