is a simple chrome extension that checks whether the current tab's url is punycode decodable or not. This is just to prevent the punycode phishing technique that was explained here: http://thehackernews.com/2017/04/unicode-Punycode-phishing-attack.html.
if we believe that the website is using this phishing technique a message on top of the page will be shown.
How to install
- Download release.rar file.
- Extract the content.
- Go to Chrome Extension Manager.
- Enable Chrome Developer Mode.
- Choose Load unpacked extension.
- Locate the extracted folder.