I changed my 'TODO' part of idea now it is employees contact list .Employee can sign up and post blog only authenticated employees can see the blog and add new one.
Task by : Innoneur IT Ventures Pvt Ltd , intern assignment task.
Used languages and Frameworks : -Sails JS -AngularJS -Passport -Redis
1.User Authentication by passport 2.Storing Todo list data into mongodb 3.Storing Blog data into sails-disk.
Assignment Question :
- Build a basic sails app which perform the following:
- (BASIC) Research on the technologies used: MVC, MongoDB, MongoLabs, SailsJS, NodeJS, etc.
- (INTERMEDIARY) Take input from a user and check whether it is present in the db (sails-disk) and redirect to different page accordingly.
- (HIGH) INTERMEDIARY + form validation in the front-end and connect it to a MongoLab.
- (SUPERMAN) HIGH + implement login using passport and store session details on redis.
- Document whatever you have done. Also put comments.
- The code should be on github under your name.
- Do get back with whatever you have done by 10th morning. (share the github repo).