Advanced PlayStation 1 Memory Card editor
- .NET Framework 3.5.
- Windows® Vista™ or 7 for the glass status bar.
Supported Memory Card formats:
- ePSXe/PSEmu Pro Memory Card(*.mcr)
- DexDrive Memory Card(*.gme)
- pSX/AdriPSX Memory Card(*.bin)
- Bleem! Memory Card(*.mcd)
- VGS Memory Card(*.mem, *.vgs)
- PSXGame Edit Memory Card(*.mc)
- DataDeck Memory Card(*.ddf)
- WinPSM Memory Card(*.ps)
- Smart Link Memory Card(*.psm)
- PSP virtual Memory Card(*.VMP) (opening only)
- PS3 virtual Memory Card(*.VM1)
Supported single save formats:
- PSXGame Edit single save(*.mcs)
- XP, AR, GS, Caetla single save(*.psx)
- Memory Juggler(*.ps1)
- Smart Link(*.mcb)
- RAW single saves
- PS3 virtual saves (*.psv) (importing only)
MemcardRex supports communication with the real Memory Cards via external devices:
As you may or may not know DexDrive is a very quirky device and sometimes it just refuses to work.
Even the first party software (DexPlorer) has problems with it (failed detection of a device).
If you encounter problems, unplug power from DexDrive, unplug it from COM port and connect it all again.
It is recommended that a power cord is connected to DexDrive, otherwise some cards won't be detected.
Communication was tested on Windows 7 x64 on a real COM port and with a Prolific and FTDI based USB adapters.
To select a COM port DexDrive is connected to go to "Options"->"Preferences".
MemCARDuino is an open source Memory Card communication software for various Arduino boards.
PS1CardLink is a software for the actual PlayStation and PSOne consoles.
It requires an official or home made TTL serial cable for communication with PC.
With it your console becomes a Memory Card reader similar to the DexDrive and MemCARDuino.
Gamesoul Master, Xtreme2damax and Carmax91.
@ruantec, Cobalt, TheCloudOfSmoke, RedawgTS, Hard core Rikki, RainMotorsports, Zieg, Bobbi, OuTman, Kevstah2004, Kubusleonidas, Frédéric Brière, Mark James, Cor'e and DeadlySystem.