"This is my ship...the Nebuchadnezzar, it's a hovercraft." ― Morpheus, The Matrix
High performance, rich typing RAMCloud implementation. Distributed in-memory Key-Value store, optional transaction, made to power the Morpheus project.
- In-memory, persistant storage
- Shared-nothing distributed architecture
- Rich-typed schema (scalar, array, map, nested, length-variable data types)
- Hash based low overhead primal key-value operations
- Timestamp transactions, read committed
- Non-blocking LSM-tree (B+ tree based) for range query (comming soon)
Nebuchadnezzar (aka Neb) have already been converted from it's former Clojure version and will stay with rust afterwards.
Copyright © 2019 Shisoft Research
Distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 or any later version.