Please sign in to comment.
Added tryPut with both ttl and timeout, added putAsync with ttl.
Already existing methods use only timeout field of the packet sending both ttl and timeout in it depending on method. Method tryPut with both ttl and timeout sends timeout as timeout and ttl as ttl in resulting packet, but parameters naming in methods are complete mess. I was trying to make less changes in the code and in packet data sent, to not break compatibility with 2.0.2 client versions. Master branch has more clean implementation Set US locale when creating SimpleDateFormat for Date.toString parsing in Predicates. Else it will fail when there is non US default locale
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 179 additions and 11 deletions.
- +13 −0 hazelcast-client/src/main/java/com/hazelcast/client/MapClientProxy.java
- +27 −6 hazelcast-client/src/main/java/com/hazelcast/client/ProxyHelper.java
- +12 −0 hazelcast-client/src/test/java/com/hazelcast/client/HazelcastClientMapTest.java
- +52 −0 hazelcast/src/main/java/com/hazelcast/core/IMap.java
- +14 −4 hazelcast/src/main/java/com/hazelcast/impl/ClientHandlerService.java
- +43 −0 hazelcast/src/main/java/com/hazelcast/impl/MProxyImpl.java
- +2 −1 hazelcast/src/main/java/com/hazelcast/query/Predicates.java
- +16 −0 hazelcast/src/test/java/com/hazelcast/core/IMapAsyncTest.java