- Disable ISeq cache in
bootsnap/setupby default in Ruby 2.5
- Fix some cache permissions and umask issues after switch to mkstemp
- Fix bug when removing features loaded by relative path from
- Fix bug with propagation of
NameErrorup from nested calls to
- Don't register change observers to frozen objects.
- When running in development mode, always fall back to a full path scan on LoadError, making bootsnap more able to detect newly-created files. (#230)
$LOADED_FEATURES.deletein order to support code reloading, for integration with Zeitwerk. (#230)
- Minor performance improvement: flow-control exceptions no longer generate backtraces.
- Better support for requiring from environments where some features are not supported (especially JRuby). (#226)k
- More robust handling of OS errors when creating files. (#225)
- Fix Spring + Bootsnap incompatibility when there are files with similar names.
YAML.load_filemonkey patch to keep accepting File objects as arguments.
- Fix the API for
- Some performance improvements.
- Change load path scanning to more correctly follow symlinks.
- Handle cases where load path entries are symlinked (https://github.com/Shopify/bootsnap/pull/136)
- Fix method visibility of
LoadedFeaturesIndexto preserve fix a common bug related to
LOAD_PATHmodifications after loading bootsnap.
- Don't cache YAML documents with
- Fix cache write mode on Windows
- Create cache entries as 0775/0664 instead of 0755/0644
- Better handling around cache updates in highly-parallel workloads
- Assortment of minor bugfixes
- bugfix re-release of 1.1.4
- Avoid loading a constant twice by checking if it is already defined
- Properly resolve symlinked path entries
- Minor fix: deprecation warning
- Fix crash in
Native.compile_option_crc32=on 32-bit platforms.
- Support jruby (without compile caching features)
- Better deoptimization when Coverage is enabled
Bundler.bundle_pathto be stable
- Minor performance savings around checking validity of cache in the presence of relative paths.
- When coverage is enabled, skips optimization instead of exploding.
- Don't whitelist paths under
RbConfig::CONFIG['prefix']as stable; instead use
EOFErrorwhen reading load-path-cache and regenerate cache.
- Support relative paths in load-path-cache.
- Migrate CompileCache from xattr as a cache backend to a cache directory
- Adds support for Linux and FreeBSD
- Support more versions of ActiveSupport (
depend_on's signature varies; don't reiterate it)
- Fix bug in handling autoloaded modules that raise NoMethodError