Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
PHP workers in AWS EBS
messages are sent to SQS.
- A static amount (configurable) of PHP
workers are kept alive by the
- Given the nature of PHP, we optimize
workers to stop and restart every X minutes.
- While workers are running, they attempt to fetch messages from SQS.
- If a
worker gets a
message then it starts working on that job and takes it to completion.
- If a
worker crashes while processing then the
Supervisor will bring it back up.
- What will happen to the message that was pulled off the queue by that "crashed"
- Will the resurrected worker start work on the same exact
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.