This is a ported version of my implementation of 2048 in Ruby It only implements a small subset of its functionality at the moment, I decided to create a port because I wanted to have some fun with a compiled language for a change and Crystal so far has been awesome to write in!
A next step will be to add a TUI so that one can play the game within a terminal, using keys to move, quit and restart
To install, add it as a dependency to your
dependencies: twenty_forty_eight: github: SidOfc/2048-crystal branch: master
After installing, the module
TwentyFortyEight will be available to use.
See the documentation for more details.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/SidOfc/twenty_forty_eight/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- SidOfc Sidney Liebrand - creator, maintainer