ColdFusion powered Sencha Apps from SenchaCon 2011
These code examples are from my talk at SenchaCon 2011. There are 7 examples.
- Standard Form – Demo – posting data to a cfm page
- AJAX form – Demo – posting to data to cfm page via AJAX
- DataGrid – Demo – use data model and store to populate datagrid
- CFQueryReader – Steve Cutter Blade’s client side query reader to parse Cfquery on the client
- DataGrid and Add Form – Demo – add new record and refresh datagrid
- DataGrid and Add/Edit Form – Demo – populate datagrid, select item and update record and refresh datagrid
- Sencha Touch List/Store/Model – Demo – list, add and update records
You’ll want to install the files in your webroot where ColdFusion 9 is running. And you’ll need to create
a datasource in the ColdFusion Administrator called “SenchaCon”.
The ORM feature will create the tables and you can load example 4, add a few contacts and then play with examples 3 – 7.
Ben Nadel for his ColdFusion QueryToStruct function