… information traces #2441
- Previously if you invoked a hub method while the WebSocket transport was in in the reconnecting state, it would throw. #2582
- This helps catch errors that can be thrown from a websocket being in an invalid state. - Also added a test to verify that we catch errors thrown by a socket send. #2582
- .NET Client - Previously WebSocketTransport.Send would noop if the WebSocket wasn't open, and this could occur while in the reconnecting state. #2582
- Desktop and mobile Safari will sometimes crash if a synchronous request is made during unload with an ongoing WebSocket connection open - Stopping the ongoing WebSocket connection before making the /abort request during unload prevents Safari from crashing #2650
…le negotiate requests #2738
- Added BinaryTextWriter which is a buffer text writer that supports writing array segments. - Updated tests. - Added tests for forever frame encoding full messages.
- This fixes an issue where if a message was received while in the connecting state, it would be duplicated for each received handler. #2595