Invert logic to raise long polling reconnects on the server
- Checking for "/poll" to suppress reconnects does not work since 1.0.*
clients do not append anything to the URL of poll requests.
- Raising reconnects only for long polling requests ending with
"/reconnect" preserves the old server behavior
- This prevents 1.0.* clients from causing a reconnect per poll
Made some changes to better abstract BufferTextWriter.
- Added BinaryTextWriter which is a buffer text writer that supports writing array segments.
- Updated tests.
- Added tests for forever frame encoding full messages.