A MeteorJS price feed DApp - for operating price feeds on Ethereum.
** Please note that this DApp is still in Alpha (still working out the bugs).
Clone this repo
$ git clone http://github.com/SilentCicero/meteor-dapp-pricefeed.git
Start an eth node open the http://localhost:3000 in mist, mix or alethzero or run a CPP node as follows:
$ eth -j -b // for a mining node: $ eth -j -b -f -n no -m yes
Start your app using meteor
$ cd meteor-dapp-pricefeed/app $ meteor
'Deploy PriceFeed Contract'and copy the new address
Feed.addressto the new address
Wait for mining, refresh, enjoy!
- change vars
OWNER_ADDRESSto the appropriate values
Running the server
$ cd meteor-dapp-pricefeed/app $ python server.py
- landing page
- admin page (a dashboard for contract owner)
- tracking page (to track subscriptions)
- can subscribe an address
- only subscribers can access the feed data
- renewable subscriptions
- owner can manage feed price, subscribers, subscription duration and payout balance
- a basic python server for updating the feed info
- Landing page: /
- Admin page: /admin
- Tracking page: /track/0x00000
This DApp is a starting point for deploying and operating price feeds on Ethereum. It could potentially be modified to meet the needs of almost any price feed. Presently, the default title is "Gold Price Today*" (which will be my gold price feed).
Original SOL by Gavin Wood
- Decimal number support for feed info
- Multi-type feed data (e.g. "gold", "silver" etc.)
- Better error handling
- Trigger event on info update
- Setup contact form (make active)