Starbound Directive Generator
A tool that compares two images, and generates replace directives for them. For more information on directives, you can visit the Starbounder Wiki Page.
Built for .NET Framework 4.5.
- Download the latest release from the Releases page.
- Unpack the contents of the zipped release to a folder.
- Images should be recolored using external software. Some great applications are Paint.Net and GIMP.
- A color should only ever be replaced by one other color.
- In Paint.Net, I recommend the below settings for the Paint Bucket tool.
- Drag two valid image files of equal dimensions on top of the application.
- Confirm the comparison order.
- Y Confirm the given comparison order (
A to B).
- N Switch the comparison order (
B to A).
- Esc Cancel the action.
- Paste the contents of your Clipboard wherever you want Ctrl+V. The directives string is automatically copied to your Clipboard.