StyleShift - enhanced style for Skype 5 Mac
- Reduced whitespace
- Every image URL is expanded in a linked thumbnail
- Support for custom emoticons
How to use
This is how:
- Download and open the ZIP file with the StyleShift style (big button "Download" at the top right corner on this page)
- From inside your user folder open: ~/Library/Application Support/Skype/ChatStyles
- If the folder "ChatStyles" doesn't exist, create it
- Put the file "StyleShift.SkypeChatStyle" from the downloaded ZIP inside the ChatStyles folder
- (Re)start Skype
- Go to Skype -> Preferences -> Messaging -> Style and choose "StyleShift"
- Restart Skype
To check that it's working, try pasting inside any chat an image URL ending with jpg/png/gif, or (sheep), or (partysnake).