Deployment with testflight
Clone this wiki locally
To start, you'll need an iOS Developer account:
And a Testflight account:
Note that this method of distribution is limited to 100 devices, and you have to rebuild the app every time you add a device.
- Invite some team members - https://testflightapp.com/dashboard/team/members/add/
- Wait for the users to register their devices. Testflight will email their device ids to you as attachments.
- Add Devices in Apple's provisioning center: https://developer.apple.com/ios/manage/devices/index.action (upload devices button)
- Create a Distribution Provisioning Profile (make sure to include all of the devices you've added): https://developer.apple.com/ios/manage/provisioningprofiles/viewDistributionProfiles.action
- Download your profile and open it to add it to Xcode.
- Create an IPA by following this: http://support.testflightapp.com/kb/tutorials/how-to-create-an-ipa-xcode-4 use the identity downloaded in step 5 to sign your app.
- Upload your IPA to testflight: https://testflightapp.com/dashboard/builds/add/