First working release. Works best while run from Flash Builder, but including an AIR binary as well.
- choosing a card layout
- adjusting output size
- choosing a font
- loading images for each suit
- loading images for each face card (with a variety of options)
- saving/loading project file
- exporting 52 PNGs
- loading new layout files (SWCs or SWFs? a text file? would like to make it Flash-independent)
- arbitrarily sized cards
- untested on Windows, will be surprised if the file I/O works without some patches
- font choice saves, but on project load the font is not reflected in the cards
- seems like the king of hearts image doesn't get loaded from a project file
License: code and binary are WTFPL -- Do Whatever the Fuck You Want. Feel free to use the 30-second gradient-and-a-stroke suits included in the binary, but I do NOT grant license to use my crappy sample assets (which took me literally 5 minutes to make and were stolen from another game project I'm working on).