Slim Sim is a skeleton based on PHP micro framework Slim.
For all contributions on github, please read the document CONTRIBUTING.md.
- twig-view for the views.
- doctrine for the database.
- data-fixtures for the data fixture.
- migrations for the migrations of the database.
- validation to validate the data.
- csrf for form security.
- php-ref for an improved var_dump function.
- phpdotenv for the configuration of the environment.
- console for terminal commands.
- monolog to manage logs.
- translation for the multilingual system.
- webpack for compilation and minification of files scss/sass/css/js.
- cli-menu for execute commands from a menu in your terminal.
cli-menu use php posix extension which is not supported on windows, remember to delete this line in composer.json if you are under windows :
$ composer create-project SimonDevelop/slim-sim <projet_name> $ cd <projet_name> $ composer install $ npm install
Check that the
.env file has been created, this is the configuration file of your environment or you define the connection to the database, the environment
prod and the activation of the twig cache.
If the file has not been created, do it manually by duplicating the
Do not forget to check that your environment configuration of your database matches well.
storage folder to write to the web server side.
See the User Documentation for more details.
You using 1.x version ? See this User Documentation.