Line In Typography
- Version: 0.3.0
- Stable tag: 0.2.0
This magical piece of markup monkery will make your mission to muster magnificent missives on your monitor much more manageable.
"You know, for grids." #obscurefilmreferences
This plugin allows display lines based on your theme's line height so that you can correctly set your vertical rhythm and line up all of your typography to a baseline grid like the titan of typography that I'm certain you are.
One should be aware that this is a plugin primarily promoted to pixel pushers and isn't for production use. You would do well to know quite a bit about CSS and you should know how your theme is laid out in the HTMLs before using this plugin.
Just dump the jquery.lineintypography.min.js file in your js/ folder, link to it in your HTML and then attach it to your root element like so:
index.html to see it in action.
- Add better default CSS to show what's possible
- Resurrecting from the dead
- Adding readme.txt
- Restructuring folders
- Adding support for CSS gradients to remove need for images
- Removing LESS and replacing with SASS
- Adding test image with and without float to check text flows
- Adding default styling
- Added support for a 12 column, pure CSS grid
- Fixing issue with grids and lines not playing nice
- Removed grid support, focus now purely on vertical rhythm
- New buttons to easily move the vertical rhythm up or down
- New box to allow the user to set arbitrary line heights
- Style changes. Pink.
- Added option to set default lineHeight, overriding automatic detection