A wrapper around iTMSTransporter for uploading metadata and screenshots to iTunes Connect without having to go to iTunes Connect.
- Store your description and your what's new in local text files
- Point to a screenshots folder (perhaps with generated output) and have the script upload them for you (including localised screenshots if required)
- Easily add new localisations by updating the configuration file
- Easily add new In App Purchases by editing the JSON file
- Set up your
configuration.jsonfile using the example as a template
cdinto the directory containing your
iTC-Communicator -p <yourItunesConnectPassword>to download a copy of your metadata file into the directory alongside your
iTC-Communicator -v x.x.xwhere
x.x.xis the version of your app that you'd like to apply the changes to. The script will update the
metadata.xmlfile and copy across any screenshots
iTC-Communicator -f -p <yourItunesConnectPassword>to have the script verify your new metadata
iTC-Communicator -u -p <yourItunesConnectPassword>to upload the metadata file to iTunesConnect
Screenshots for the app should be named like this:
Device can be:
Position can be
If you want to use localised screenshots, set the "localise_screenshots" flag to true in the configuration file for the locale you want to use screenshots for.
The script will then search for screenshots with the locale appended, like so:
Screenshots for In App Purchases should be named after the In App Purchase location within the array (e.g.
- Add support for Game centre