Customization team mods
This is the repository for official SMF mods for the 2.x branches.
The software is licensed under BSD 3-clause license.
Contributions to documentation are licensed under CC-by-SA 3. Third party libraries or sets of images, are under their own licenses.
Feel free to fork this repository and make your desired changes.
Please see the Developer's Certificate of Origin in the repository: by signing off your contributions, you acknowledge that you can and do license your submissions under the license of the project.
How to contribute:
- fork the repository. If you are not used to Github, please check out fork a repository.
- branch your repository, to commit the desired changes.
- sign-off your commits, to acknowledge your submission under the license of the project.
- It is enough to include in your commit comment "Signed-off by: " followed by your name and email address (for example:
Signed-off-by: Your Name <email@example.com>)
- an easy way to do so, is to define an alias for the git commit command, which includes -s switch (reference: How to create Git aliases)
- send a pull request to us.
Please, feel free to play around. That's what we're doing ;)