This is a SMF 2.1 development repository. The software is licensed under BSD 3-clause license.
Contributions to documentation are licensed under CC-by-SA 3. Third party libraries or sets of images, are under their own licenses.
Feel free to fork this repository and make your desired changes.
Please see the Developer's Certificate of Origin in the repository: by signing off your contributions, you acknowledge that you can and do license your submissions under the license of the project.
- fork the repository. If you are not used to Github, please check out fork a repository.
- branch your repository, to commit the desired changes.
- sign-off your commits, to acknowledge your submission under the license of the project.
- an easy way to do so, is to define an alias for the git commit command, which includes -s switch (reference: How to create Git aliases)
- send a pull request to us.
Finally, feel free to play around. That's what we're doing. ;)