A simple BungeeCord-Plugin that automatically tries to reconnect all players whenever a server restarts.
<img src="http://img.youtube.com/vi/qXSPM3PpSOI/0.jpg"alt="Bungee-Reconnect | Plugin Showcase" width="560" height="315" border="10" />
Installation & Configuration
Bungee-Reconnect is a BungeeCord plugin! Just put it into the BungeeCord plugins folder, start/restart your server and the plugin will generate a configuration in the plugins folder.
- Reconnect all players when a server restarts - you don't need an additional limbo server.
- Move the affected players to the fallback server or kick them from the proxy, if the server doesn't start within a specific time period again.
- Send titles and action bar messages (+ animated dots variable) to the players while they're waiting for the reconnect or if they got moved to the fallback server.
- Configure servers that are to be ignored by this plugin, custom messages, maximum amount of retries and many other things!
- Compatible with other BungeeCord plugins - its behavior isn't supposed to break anything at all!
- Provides an API for plugin developers.
Bungee-Reconnect provides a ServerReconnectEvent. If you're a developer and want to cancel the reconnect-process for any reason, you can just cancel this event.
Officially tested with BungeeCord Build #1093 and Spigot 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT. If you encounter any problems, please first make sure you update BungeeCord and Spigot before creating an issue report. Under certain circumstances, this plugin might work with older versions, but we don't support it officially.