A custom dota 2 addon for Dota 2 based apon the warcraft 3 map with the same name.
###How do I use this?###
- Keep in mind it is still in development, and may be buggy
- IMPORTANT Dota will only load the first plugin in your addons folder, to prevent this, move all other addons out of your addons folder. (I moved mine into an addons_disabled folder) - ONLY the host has to do this. This is not required if you use d2fixups
- There is another guide here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Dota2Modding/comments/1v3ywq/custom_gamemodes_how_to_play_frota_and_set_up/
- Download the zip (or clone if you are good enough)
- Stick the files into "Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\addons\TrollsAndElves"
- If done correctly, the following folder should exist "Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\addons\TrollsAndElves\HudSRC"
- Reopen dota after each install / update (hud might not update)
- Run the following command
- dota_local_addon_enable 1;dota_local_addon_game TrollsAndElves;dota_local_addon_map TrollsAndElves;dota_force_gamemode 15;update_addon_paths;dota_wait_for_players_to_load 0;dota_wait_for_players_to_load_timeout 10;map arenaotdr;