Learn to create advance Angular 7 Reactive Forms using ReactiveFormsModule API from scratch with advanced Reactive Forms validation.
Step by step article on Full Angular 7 Reactive Forms & Form Validation Tutorial
- Setting Up formGroup, ngSubmit & formControlName in Angular Form Template
- Image Upload using Reactive Forms & HTML5 FileReader API in Angular
- Working with Select DropDown in Reactive Forms with Angular 7
- Working with Radio Buttons using Angular 7 Reactive Forms
- Create Dynamic Form Fields using FormArray API
- Custom Validator with Angular 7 Reactive Forms
- Full Angular Form Valdiation e.g required field, pattern match & confirm password
- Using @Viewport() to access HTML input field
If you love this project then show your love by simply sharing this repo with others and don't forget to put a GitHub star ⭐ ! Thanks
- Node 10.15.0
- Angular 7.2.2
- RxJS 6.3.3
- Typescript 3.1.6
- Bootstrap 4.2.1
npm install to install all the required dependencies
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
--prod flag for a production build.
Running unit tests
ng test to execute the unit tests via Karma.
Running end-to-end tests
ng e2e to execute the end-to-end tests via Protractor.
To get more help on the Angular CLI use
ng help or go check out the Angular CLI README.