SNGLS DAO Project Call 6 Notes
Meeting Date/Time: Thursday Sep 19, 2019 at 15:00 GMT
Meeting Duration: 1 hour
Moderator: Troy Murray
Scribe: Dragos Rizescu
Attendees: Zach LeBeau, Milad Mostavi, Dragos Rizescu, Cezar Paraschiv, Bogdan Burcea, Jack Cheng, Eric Chan & Troy Murray
- Oct 2nd?
- Feels like we are a week behind and we need to keeping pushing
- Things are moving forward
- Flagshit Video Concept: Explain the DAO, media distribution protocol, & how BREAKER sits on top of it
- Jack needs to send over content structure
Progress on BREAKER dapp translated to Chinese
- WIP, planned for this sprint
- Jack will need to send over the translated content
Discussion with Vlad Suciu in Cluj: How can the "average joe" use the token if they aren't doing content mining?
- Looking at ways to incentives using the token
- Having the token makes it so you won't have to pay the protocol transaction fee or application transaction fee
- Should it be protocol layer or application layer?
- PROs of Protocol layer implimentation
- allows the feature to be driven to all UIs that are built on top of the protocol
- Will also create another parameter that the DAO will have control over as the amount you will need to hold will be voted on by the DAO.
- CONs of Protocol layer implimentation
- Could hurt the tokenomics of the system, but there could be more than enough liquidity being driven to the DAO treasury through other means.
- Business Models: Like BNB or IDEX coin on exchanges where you don't have to pay an exchange rate on the exchanges if you hold the token