This is all kext and clove config I use to make my hackintosh run perfectly (as I thought).
You can get it for your own and don't forget to change SMBIOS for avoiding duplicate info.
- BIOS: A10 (Please note and confirm this on your Dell)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4210U 1.7Ghz Turbo 2.7Ghz
- RAM: 8Gb DDR3L SDRAM
- VGA: HD4400 onboard and AMD R7 M265 (disabled)
- Audio: Realtek ALC255
- Wireless: Intel AC 3160 ngff (replaced by DW1820A (BCM94350ZAE))
- MacOS 10.14.6 Mojave
- All things work well, Graphics, USB, HDMI, Audio fine quality.. Wireless with full 5Ghz support and native airdrop, handoff isn't work right now and still finding the way to make it work..
Link for more