Eclipse Run Helper
Your Eclipse run history, from the keyboard
What does it do?
It gives you easy keyboard-driven access to the last few things you ran.
Great. How do I install it?
Just grab the plug-in here and put it in the dropins folder of your Eclipse installation.
How do I use it?
Press Ctrl+Shift+F11 for Run, or Shift+F11 for Debug. Then:
- A number from 1 to 5 to select an item from your history
- The letter "t" to re-run your last (JUnit) test run
I've got a problem. Help!
If you've found a potential bug, or would like to request a feature then the best place is the issue tracker. If you want to discuss something then feel free to send me a message.
I've got a few ideas for what I'd like to add, probably in this order:
- Restart web server (Tomcat/Jetty/other)
- Open run/debug configuration dialogs
- User defined keybindings to specific launch configurations