Raspberry Smart Home
Note: This Software and Description is under Development
- Raspberry Pi with configured SSH
- 433 MHz Sender Module
Using this guide, install the Raspberry Pi Module.
Configure the configuration. You should give every entry in "plugs" a unique id, a name, the key that your Remote Plugs are setup with (doesn't work yet) and an ID. Also, you can setup the steckdose.py using this guide.
Clone this Repository. Install the node_modules using the command
npm install. To deploy the Software to your Pi, setup the gulpfile to match your Raspberry Pi Hostname / IP Adress. Type the command
gulp deploy --staging to deploy to the Raspberry Pi.
Get Pip. Navigate to the source folder on your Raspberry Pi via SSH. Install the requirements using the command
pip install -r requirements.txt. Type the command
sudo python app.py to start the Application. Now you can navigate to your raspberry Pi IP on the Browser.
API Path is address/api/v1.0 and lying in a variable. You have the following possibilities: 1: Getting the configured Plugs
- address/api/v1.0/plugs returns a JSON object with all Plugs available
- address/api/v1.0/plugs/[key] returns a JSON object with all Plugs from a given key
- address/api/v1.0/[id] switches a plug with given id automatically
- address/api/v1.0/[id]/[new_state] switches a plug with given id to given state (false or true)
The Software uses the Script elropi.py from HeikoHeiko.