You have things you'd like to do more often on a recurring schedule? Having a task every day, week or month doesn't really cut it? Do you have a hard time starting on something, let alone choosing what productive task it should be?
tivitybalancer pick it for you. This extension allows you to configure a
list of productive websites. When you click the button, it sends you to a random
one of them! Zeigernik effect
kicks in, and
Install by downloading the extension file and open it with Chrome.
Examples of tasks well-suited for
trivitybalancer. I'd recommend that they are
tasks where you can make progress in 10-25m, otherwise you're going to end up
dreading clicking it..
- Page that creates a new article on your blog
thebrowser.comfor an amazing article, or other sites you like for reading
- Your Pocket reading queue
- Personal projects
- News site in a foreign language
- Updating potentially out-of-date documents
- Write something about your week
- Revisit notes from a book