Resolves a critical vulnerability in the Hard Rocks service (SC2019-003-329876).
It is strongly recommended that all Sitecore customers and developers update to this latest version and update the Hard Rocks service wherever it is installed.
It is not recommended to utilize the Hard Rocks service in production environments.
- Resolved issues stemming from move of GitHub repo to the Sitecore organization, including broken icon picker.
Big thanks to @mjftechnology for the assist on this one.
- Improved compatibility with Sitecore 9.0 and 9.1
- Resolved issue with broken media library thumbnails on 9.1.
- Installing Hard Rocks service now also deploys a local
Web.configwhich enables anonymous access to the service (see https://kb.sitecore.net/articles/763639).
- Added error handling logic to detect a login redirect when accessing a data service.
- Release now includes an Update Package for server components to enable automated installation in development environments.
- Resolved issue with Browse > Experience Editor not working with MVC layouts (#76)
- Resolved issue with Date field styling when using the Dark theme in Visual Studio (#16)
Add: Added Ribbon to Template Designer (2016-01-08)
Fix: Template Field Sorted is not theme correctly (2016-01-08)
Add: Added Sort Template Fields to context menus (2016-01-08)
Fix: Duplicating menu items when hover over Include in Library (2016-01-08) - Steve Jennings
Add: Filter Commands in Management | Commands (2016-01-08) - Robbert Hock
Fix: Duplicate Rendering in Layout Designer (2016-01-08) - Max Reimer-Nielsen
Add: Added Create Standard Values and Base Templates to New Template Dialog (2016-01-17)
Add: Added keyboard schemes (2017-01-25) - Richard Cabral
Fix: Background on Office White icons (2017-01-26) - Robbert Hock
Fix: Exception in Template Hierarchy (2017-03-02) - Saif Mazhar
Removed Sitecore.Rocks.GridDesigner and Sitecore.Rocks.Server.GridDesigner
Removed Sitecore.Rocks.Server.Cms7 assembly
Removed Sitecore.Rocks.Server.Lucene.* assemblies
Removed "Start PowerShell command"
Fix: Version numbers in .vsix manifest (2016-06-24) - Catherine Guey Ruang Lim