Repository of Sitecore Docker images
In this repository you will find the official Sitecore container support files. The
/tags/ folder contains the official tags list of all published images (see SITECORE-TAGS.md).
Using this repository you can also build custom Docker images for the most recent versions of Sitecore. You can use this repository (preferably from a fork) from your build server and have it build and push images to your private Docker registry. See INSTRUCTIONS.md for how to setup and build, and IMAGES.md for a list of all custom images currently available to be built.
Information about this repository
- Official statement on running Sitecore in containers, see https://kb.sitecore.net/articles/161310.
- The images built from the build folder in this repo are not supported by Sitecore.
- The build scripts and examples in this repository are provided and maintained by the community, with contributions and code reviews by Sitecore.
- This repository was initially created to help consolidate efforts around Sitecore and Docker.
- In scenarios where you or your organization require domains to be whitelisted, please see the following domains associated with the Sitecore Container Registry:
Official Sitecore image tags
Please see SITECORE-TAGS.md.
How to setup and build custom images
Please see INSTRUCTIONS.md.
List of custom images available to build
Please see IMAGES.md.
How to contribute
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md.
Please see CHANGELOG.md.