NullReferenceException is thrown when CreateCyclePreventer is executed. Issue may be reproducible in case renderings are limited with security restrictions.
The release was built for and tested with the following Sitecore products in bare condition (no hotfixes, patches or other customizations, unless explicitly specified):
- Sitecore CMS 8.2 rev. 161115 (Update-1)
- Sitecore CMS 8.2 rev. 161221 (Update-2)
- Sitecore CMS 8.2 rev. 170614 (Update-4)
For all Sitecore instances in the solution:
- Make a backup of the files mentioned in
Contentssection that already exist in
- Extract the contents of the archive to the
Websitefolder, overwrite existing files if any conflicts occur.
- Remove the files listed in the
- Restore the original files from the backup made during installation.