Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Prevents an error when a locked media item is opened by another user
Compatibility - .NET Framework
The release was built for the following target framework version:
Compatibility - Sitecore
The release was tested with the following Sitecore products in bare condition (no hotfixes, patches or other customizations, unless explicitly specified):
- Sitecore CMS 9.0 rev. 180604 (Update-2)
For CM instances in the solution:
- Uninstall previous version of the patch (if installed).
- Make a backup of the files mentioned in
Contentssection and listed in the
installation instruction(if any).
- Copy the contents of the
Websitefolder from the archive to the
Websitefolder of your Sitecore solution, overwrite existing files if any conflicts occur.
- Edit the App_Config/Commands.config file and replace the following line:
<command name="contenteditor:seticon" type="Sitecore.Shell.Framework.Commands.ContentEditor.SetIcon,Sitecore.Kernel"/>
<command name="contenteditor:seticon" type="Sitecore.Support.Shell.Framework.Commands.ContentEditor.SetIcon,Sitecore.Support.212651"/>
- (Optional) Copy the
Sitecore.Support.212651-184.108.40.206.ziparchive into the
- Remove the files listed in the
- Restore the original files from the backup made during installation.