Fixes "Cannot declare more than 10000 local variables" issue during the aggregation
Compatibility - .NET Framework
The release was built for the following target framework version:
- 4.5.2 (Sitecore: 8.2)
Compatibility - Sitecore
The release was tested with the following Sitecore products in bare condition (no hotfixes, patches or other customizations, unless explicitly specified):
- Sitecore CMS 8.2 rev. 180406 (Update-7)
For all Sitecore instances in the solution:
- Make a backup of the files mentioned in
Contentssection and listed in the
installation instruction(if any).
- Copy the contents of the
Websitefolder from the archive to the
Websitefolder of your Sitecore solution, overwrite existing files if any conflicts occur.
- Execute the Sitecore.Support.319956.sql against reporting and reporting.secondary (if any) databases.
- (Optional) Copy the
Sitecore.Support.319956-220.127.116.11.ziparchive into the
- Remove the files listed in the
- Restore the original files from the backup made during installation.