Hide 'Workflow' chunk and disable 'Edit' button on Ribbon in Content Editor when the fallback version is shown.
Compatibility - .NET Framework
The release was built for the following target framework version:
- 4.6.2 (Sitecore: 9.0)
Compatibility - Sitecore
The release was tested with the following Sitecore products in bare condition (no hotfixes, patches or other customizations, unless explicitly specified):
- Sitecore CMS 9.0 rev. 180604 (Update-2)
For all CM instances in the solution:
- Uninstall previous version of the patch (if installed).
- Make a backup of the files mentioned in
Contentssection and listed in the
installation instruction(if any).
- Copy the contents of the
Websitefolder from the archive to the
Websitefolder of your Sitecore solution, overwrite existing files if any conflicts occur.
- Restart Sitecore.
- Ensure that '/sitecore/content/Applications/Content Editor/Ribbons/Chunks/Workflow/WorkflowPanel' (core database) has 'Sitecore.Support.Shell.Applications.ContentManager.Panels.WorkflowPanel,Sitecore.Support.359989' value in the 'Type' field.
- (Optional) Copy the
Sitecore.Support.359989-184.108.40.206.ziparchive into the
- Remove the files listed in the
- Restore the original files from the backup made during installation.
- Change the '/sitecore/content/Applications/Content Editor/Ribbons/Chunks/Workflow/WorkflowPanel' (core database) 'Type' field value to 'Sitecore.Shell.Applications.ContentManager.Panels.WorkflowPanel,Sitecore.Client'